In all seriousness, though only inasmuch as I know anything about these things (i.e., not much):
- He likes athletics and kept in shape while president and thus served as a good role model in that regard.
- He tried cracking down on sex tourism in SE Asia. I lived in Thailand between 2003–5 and this probably got more attention there than here?
- He tried doing something about AIDS in Africa.
- In 2005, he helped establish the King Abdullah scholarship program. Since then, I’ve taught several Saudi students who came to the US to study through that program.
- He comes across as a nice enough guy who would be, as the saying goes, someone you could have a beer with.
Other than that, he was a godawful, terrible, horrible, monstrous, disastrous president and I hated every second of his two terms.